- As a section of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR), we stand behind the recent ACR statement regarding racial disparities, and also pledge to be leaders among our colleagues and patients.
- Our first peer reviewed analysis of provider-entered registry data:
- Gianfrancesco M, Hyrich KL, Al-Adely S, et al. Characteristics associated with hospitalisation for COVID-19 in people with rheumatic disease: data from the COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance physician-reported registry. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. [Epub ahead of print 29 May 2020]. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2020-217871
- Latest details from our Provider-Entered registry: Update from July 6, 2020.
- Latest details (pediatric data) from our Patient Experience Survey: Update from May, 10 2020.
- Archive of email updates to our mailing list (Join our mailing list here).
About The COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance:
We are incredibly grateful to all of the people and organizations that have supported this effort. Thank you!
Our mission is to collect, analyze and disseminate information about COVID-19 and rheumatology to patients, physicians and other relevant groups to improve the care of patients with rheumatic disease.
Bringing together the global rheumatology community to curate and disseminate accurate and comprehensive knowledge to advance rheumatology care in the COVID-19 pandemic.
It is our hope that the information collected will help guide rheumatology clinicians in assessing and treating patients with rheumatologic disease and in evaluating the risk of infection in patients on immunosuppression.
We are asking that clinicians use this site to report any and all cases of COVID-19 in rheumatology patients, including those with mild or no symptoms. We anticipate that completion of the case report form will take 5-10 minutes and no protected health information is requested. We plan to use the relevant information from these cases to provide expeditious updates to the global rheumatology community.
The success of this voluntary effort depends on our joint participation and the breadth of information collected. We ask that you share this site with your colleagues internationally and encourage reporting.
We were inspired by our colleagues in the IBD community who have put forth the helpful https://covidibd.org/ registry and urge anyone with information about coronavirus cases in patients with IBD to use the case reporting form on that site.
Thank you for your contribution to this important work.
The COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance Team
- This registry is an international effort to collect information pertinent to COVID19 infection in patients with rheumatologic disease
- The de-identified information collected in this registry will be shared for analysis